The Southern California Striders is a track and field club for youth, open, sub-masters, and masters track and field athletes in the pursuit of excellence through camaraderie and competition.
We strive to keep our members informed of track and field events via our website. The Southern California Striders will continue to present the annual Meet of Champions.
- To promote the sport of track and field for athletes of all ages and abilities.
- To encourage honesty and integrity in competition.
- To establish and conduct all age-group programs that will provide opportunities for competition, fitness, and health for athletes of all levels of abilities.
- To value all athletes efforts no matter the outcome of the competition.
- To proudly represent the United States of America Track and field organization for generations to come.